Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 3 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1½ cups sliced onions]]
- 2 tablespoons [[vegetable oil
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons salt, divided use
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided use
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat.
- Add sliced green bell peppers and sliced onions; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until the onions are tender but not browned.
- Add chopped whole tomatoes, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; cook over medium heat about 3 minutes.
- Increase the heat to high and cook about 1 minute, or until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Remove to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Melt butter in the skillet.
- Combine eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a bowl; stir well.
- Add mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Transfer to the serving dish with the green bell pepper mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.