Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 angel food cake, not the giant size
- pinch of salt
- 2½ cup boiling water
- ½ pint whipping cream (Cool Whip is easier)
- 2 (10 oz) package of strawberries frozen (not those bags of whole berries, these are rather square containers like an OJ container)
- 2 (3 oz) package strawberry Jell-o
- Dissolve Jell-O in that hot water and add salt and packages of strawberries. (the frozen strawberries will add juice)
- Stir until the strawberries are thawed.
- Chill until partially set.
- Fold in the whipped cream to this mix.
- Rub off the brown from the cake, you want white only.
- Tear into 1 inch squares, don't cut, just rip it up. If you have a Jell-O mould you can use it now, or any glass bowl is nice.
- Layer cake then strawberry mixture, lots of layers.
- Chill overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.