Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grapefruit Fruit by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- Using the finest grating face on a cheese grater, remove the zest (colored part) from the peel of half a grapefruit.
- Squeeze enough juice from the grapefruit to make 2 cups juice.
- Strain seeds and pulp from juice, and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add zest, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Freeze the grapefruit mixture in a storage container until solid.
- Shave sorbet with a spoon, and serve in cups.