Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
High protein, low calorie. Sometimes I need something sweet. This makes a good snack, better than chips or candy bar. It also sneaks cottage cheese into my son's diet. by Resa66
- © 2007 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Total time: 2½ hours | 10 minutes prep
- 6 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (⅓ ounce) box Jell-O sugar-free strawberry gelatin (4 serving size)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- In food processor, blend cottage cheese til smooth.
- Sprinkle dry jello over top and blend with cool whip and pineapple.
- Refrigerate several hours for jello to dissolve.
Nutritional information Edit
Per (190g) serving:
- Calories 138 | Calories from Fat 25 (18%)
- %DV: Total Fat 2.9g 4% (Saturated Fat 2.3g 11%, Polyunsat. Fat 0.1g, Monounsat. Fat 0.3g, Trans Fat 0.0g) | Cholesterol 5mg 1% | Sodium 36mg 1% | Potassium 163mg 4% | Total Carbohydrate 14.8g 4% (Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3%, Sugars 12.9g) | Protein 14.2g 28% | Vitamin A 72mcg 1% | Vitamin B6 0.1mg 7% | Vitamin B12 0.7mcg 11% | Vitamin C 7mg 12% | Vitamin E 0mcg 0% | Calcium 51mg 5% | Magnesium 21mg 5% | Iron 0mg 3% | Alcohol 0.0g | Caffeine 0.0mg