High protein, low calorie. Sometimes I need something sweet. This makes a good snack, better than chips or candy bar. It also sneaks cottage cheese into my son's diet. by Resa66
- © 2007 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Total time: 2½ hours | 10 minutes prep
- 6 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (⅓ ounce) box Jell-O sugar-free strawberry gelatin (4 serving size)
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- In food processor, blend cottage cheese til smooth.
- Sprinkle dry jello over top and blend with cool whip and pineapple.
- Refrigerate several hours for jello to dissolve.
Nutritional information Edit
Per (190g) serving:
- Calories 138 | Calories from Fat 25 (18%)
- %DV: Total Fat 2.9g 4% (Saturated Fat 2.3g 11%, Polyunsat. Fat 0.1g, Monounsat. Fat 0.3g, Trans Fat 0.0g) | Cholesterol 5mg 1% | Sodium 36mg 1% | Potassium 163mg 4% | Total Carbohydrate 14.8g 4% (Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3%, Sugars 12.9g) | Protein 14.2g 28% | Vitamin A 72mcg 1% | Vitamin B6 0.1mg 7% | Vitamin B12 0.7mcg 11% | Vitamin C 7mg 12% | Vitamin E 0mcg 0% | Calcium 51mg 5% | Magnesium 21mg 5% | Iron 0mg 3% | Alcohol 0.0g | Caffeine 0.0mg