Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
- 3 cups dried pink beans
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4½ tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Wash beans.
- Soak overnight in water to cover.
- Discard any beans that float to the top.
- Next day, put beans in a pot and simmer in their soaking water for 2 to 2½ hours or until tender.
- When cooked, drain off any excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- In skillet, heat oil and sauté onions in it until soft.
- Add onions and all other ingredients to the beans and mix well.
- Put bean mixture in a buttered ovenproof dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.