Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I made these the other night, SO EASY and SOOOO GOOD! My family loved them. I made a double batch so my husband could take some to work with him, he said they almost chewed his arm off getting to them! LOL So these are *very* TNT! — Tina
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (10-oz) can crushed pineapple
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, at room temperature
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 (12-oz) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin.
- Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save juice for later.
- Combine the pineapple, sugar, and butter, and mix well.
- Divide the pineapple mixture among the muffin cups.
- Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup, making sure cherry hits bottom of cup.
- Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of sugar and pineapple mixture.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice over each biscuit.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits.
- Serve warm.