Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lifted from Aug/Sep '93 Taste of Home magazine
- 20 oz unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp liquid sweetener
- mint leaves — optional
- Drain pineapple, reserving ½ cup juice.
- Freeze pineapple chunks.
- Place juice, buttermilk, vanilla, sweetener and frozen pineapple into a blender container.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- Diabetic exchanges: one serving = ½ skim milk, ½ fruit
- 74 calories, 52 mg sodium, 2 mg cholesterol, 16gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein and 1gm fat.