Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large ripe pineapple,
- 1 large or 4 small firm tomatoes,
- 2 green peppers (hot if desired),
- 1 red onion,
- 1 or 2 lemons (depending on sourness) or 3 limes,
- a pinch of salt and
- a pinch of black pepper.
- Slice the pineapple in the middle vertically starting from the top (leave the leaves on).
- Scoop or cut the pineapple from the shell, cut it in cubes and set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Slice the green peppers and the Onion in thin strips, cube the tomatoes, mix with the pineapple.
- Juice the lemons, add salt and pepper, stir and pour the dressing over the salad, mix together.
- Use the two hollowed pineapple halves for serving bowls.