Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup shortening
- 1 cup butter
- 2½ cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup crushed pineapple and juice
- Cream shortening, butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add creamed mixture, 1 heaping tbsp at a time, alternately with milk.
- Add vanilla and stir in crushed pineapple with juice, blending well.
- Pour into well-greased 10" tube pan.
- Place in cold oven.
- Set temp at 325°F.
- Bake 1½ hours or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and pour over cake while still hot.
- Cool before serving.