Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork, Ground, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or ½ tsp garlic powder)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 large soft sandwich rolls
- 8 slices canned pineapple, drained well (or use 2 cups drained pineapple chunks)
- In a bowl, combine pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, and pepper; form into 8 patties.
- Heat skillet over medium heat; add patties and cook, turning once, until meat is well-browned on both sides and no longer pink when cut open (internal temperature of 160 °F) (6 to 7 minutes on each side). Remove patties from skillet and place one on the bottom half of each sandwich roll.
- Add pineapple to skillet and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Place 1 slice (or ¼ cup chunks) on top of each patty and serve.