Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from the family collection of the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups lime juice
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 cups triple sec
- 2½ cups fresh pineapple juice
- fresh pineapple slices for garnish
- Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec and pineapple juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice and fill ⅔ full with margarita mixture.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into glasses.
- Decorate with fresh pineapple slices and serve ice cold.