Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
This is one of the easiest snack that can be fixed in less than twenty minutes. I think my idea to fix this dish must have come from the famous Indian Monaco biscuit Ad.
The baked wafers were extra crispy and they resembled the pizza base in taste.The crunchy wafers jelled beautifully with the sweet yet tangy pineapple and the mildly spiced jalapenos. The lovely flavor of the oregano and salty cheese added a perfect Italian touch to these bite sized delight. A true heaven in every way!
- 30 wheat wafers
- 30 pineapple chunks (store bought)
- 30 jalapeno peppers (pickled - store bought)
- 1 cup Parmesano Rijano - grated
- 2 tbs oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Place a parchment paper / aluminum foil on the baking tray.Line the wafers side by side, with a centimeter gap.
- Then place cheese, pineapple, jalapenos and finally sprinkle the oregano.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve at room temperature.