Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup finely crushed saltines
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1 pound ground fresh pork
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple undrained
- In a large bowl beat eggs then add milk, crackers and pepper then add ham and pork and mix well then shape into loaf and place in shallow baking dish.
- In small bowl combine sauce ingredients and pour over loaf.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ hours.