Description EditThis ice-cold gelatin is made with real fruit and cinnamon and is great for breakfast even when paired with other desserts or fruits, as it delivers a colorful aroma that it relishes.
- 2 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. orange extract, optional
- 20 oz. can unsweetened, crushed pineapple
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl and allow 5 minutes to soften.
- Dissolve over hot water. Mix remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture and whip until blended.
- Pour into 3 cups mold and refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping. Serve cold with other desserts, fruits, or side dishes.