Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- 4 to 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ tbsp salt
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- ⅛ tbsp paprika
- 6 tbsp oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- ½ tbsp dry mustard
- ¾ tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Roll in flour that has been seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Sauté in 5 tbsp of oil until lightly brown.
- Place in a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to pan and sauté garlic, onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, soy sauce, chili sauce and pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and bake, covered in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes.