Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pint fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced
- 1 x 11-oz can mandarin oranges, reserve juice
- ¼ cup honey
- juice of 1 lime
- coconut flakes
- fresh mint leaves
- Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
- Dice pineapple and discard hard core that runs through the center of pineapple.
- Combine pineapple, strawberries, bananas, kiwi and mandarin oranges together in a large bowl.
- To make dressing combine juice drained from mandarin oranges, about one half cup, honey and lime juice together, shake well.
- Pour over fruit and toss.
- Place in pineapple shells and sprinkle with coconut and garnish with mint leaves.