Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beef Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 well-trimmed beef (ribeye steaks) cut 1 inch thick
- In 1-cup glass measure, combine glaze ingredients, mix well.
- Microwave on high 2½ – 3 minutes until thickened, set aside.
- Place steaks over medium coals, grill uncovered 11-14 mins, turning steaks occasionally and brushing both sized with glaze during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Carve steaks crosswise into thick slices and drizzle with remaining glaze.
- Serve with grilled pineapple if desired.