Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source : Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child by Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed by: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 4 servings
- ½ cup crushed pineapple (with juice) 125 ml
- 1 tsp lemon juice 5 ml
- ½ tsp cornstarch 2 ml
- 4 bananas (peeled) 4
- ⅓ cup walnuts (chopped) 90 ml
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine pineapple, lemon juice, and cornstarch in small saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until slightly thickened and clear.
- Place bananas in individual banana boats or dessert dishes.
- Spoon warm pineapple sauce over bananas.
- Top with nuts and whipped cream, if desired.