Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel the pawpaw, remove seeds and cut lengthwise.
- Wash cabbage, separate stalk from the leaves and chop lengthwise.
- Using a spoon or shell, scrape the fish flesh away from the bones and skin.
- Form into small balls.
- Heat the oil and gently fry the balls until cooked.
- Remove from the pan.
- Fry the pineapple and pawpaw slices.
- Add the onion, ginger, cabbage stalks and leaves.
- Fry until just under-cooked.
- Mix together the sugar, soy sauce, water and cornflour.
- Add to the vegetables and stir continuously until it boils.
- Add balls and stir.
- Serve hot with cooked taro, breadfruit or rice.