Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (3 oz.) boxes strawberry Jello
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
1. Mix Jello with 2 cups boiling water. Add crushed pineapple with juice and cherry pie filling. Set in refrigerator.
2. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
3. Pour mixture on top of Jello and sprinkle with fine chopped pecans.