Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup chopped pine nuts
- 1 ripe tomato diced and drained on paper towels
- 2 scallions green and white parts thinly sliced
- ½ clove garlic peeled and crushed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed coriander seed
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- lime wedges for garnish
- Cut avocados in half and remove seeds.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh being careful not to damage skins.
- Combine avocado flesh and the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mash with fork.
- Spoon avocado mixture into empty avocado skins.
- Garnish with lime wedges.