Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is one of a few more cheesecake recipes from the VERY OLD file - Enjoy
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum or ½ teaspoon rum extract
- 3½ cups thawed whipped dessert topping (large tub)
- 1 can (8¼ ounces) crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2⅔ cups flaked coconut (angel flake type)
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1⅓ cup graham crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- Mix all crust ingredients (melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and ¼ cup sugar) together and press into 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375°F.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and rum until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping, pineapple with syrup, and 2 cups of the coconut.
- Pour pina colada mix onto crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top and sprinkle with coconut.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut in wedges.
- Garnish with pineapple and cherries if desired.