Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is one I have had for many years, give it a try...
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 10 Servings
- 1 Hour 15 minutes Prep
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons creamed coconut
- ⅓ cup white rum
- 1 (20 ounce) can drained pineapple rings
- 6 maraschino cherries, coarsely chopped
- 2 large egg whites, only
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- decorate with some maraschino cherries, halves if desired
- Preheat your oven to 350°F .
- Grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Melt butter in a sauce pot and remove from heat.
- Add crumbs stir in well.
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add in the sour cream and yogurt and eggs beat until smooth.
- Beat in the sugar and flour.
- Stir in the creamed coconut and the rum.
- Cut three of the pineapple rings into even sized pieces.
- Stir the pineapple into the cheese mixture.
- Stir in the 6 chopped cherries, combine well.
- Spoon the filling into the prepared crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until set.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the shredded coconut.
- Mound mixture over the cheesecake.
- Cut remaining pineapple rings into wedges.
- Dot the cheesecake with the pineapple wedges and the cherries over the top of the meringue.
- Place back into the oven for 8 to 12 minutes, until golden brown—remove let cool room temperature.