- In a 2-quart bowl blend the canned tomato sauce, lemon juice, chopped white onions, garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
- Keep refrigerated in covered container.
- Serve as a relish sauce in a bowl.
- When used with seafood add ¼ cup grated horseradish. An excellent cocktail sauce.
- Add 2 oz (¼ cup) dry red wine for a gourmet sauce for bland meats.
- Add ½ cup finely chopped fresh tomatoes as they do in some parts of Africa.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.