Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- 1 x 16-ounce can pumpkin
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 x 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup seedless raisins
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup whipping cream, whipped
- Blend pumpkin, sugar, pie spice, salt, milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in rice, raisins and pecans.
- Pour into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Place in large pan containing hot water 1 inch deep.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled, topped with whipped cream.