Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ liter stock
- 40 g butter
- 50 g lean smoked ham
- 40 g flour
- piece of carrot
- bay leaf
- 4 peppers
- 1 tbsp puréed tomato
- meat extract
- soy sauce
- meat drippings
- Fry the cubed lean smoked ham together with the herbs in a lidded pot on a low heat.
- Add the flour and let it brown, stirring all the while.
- Add the hot stock in small amounts at a time, stirring all the while, bringing the liquid to the boil in between.
- Add the pureed tomato and then leave the sauce to simmer for another 15 minutes in a lidded pot.
- Put through the sieve, and add some meat extract, soy sauce or meat drippings to taste.