Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pigeons
- 1 small tin Mushrooms
- 2 rashers of Bacon
- 1 dessertspoon flour, pepper and salt to make seasoned flour
- 1/2 pint stock
- Cut the pigeons into small joints and chop the Bacon and Mushrooms coarsely.
- Toss the pigeon in seasoned flour and arrange in a pie-dish with a sprinkling of Mushrooms and Bacon.
- Add the stock.
- Make the pastry, cover the pie and glaze with beaten egg.Bake in a hot oven 30 minutes to set pastry, then cook slowly for 1 hour.
- Fill the pie with extra stock.add 3 tbls baking soda