Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook pig's feet in water and salt until tender, or pressure cook.
- Drain well and rinse in cold water.
- Combine in a large bowl, 4 cups of water, lime, sugar, black pepper, hot pepper and garlic.
- Add meat, cucumber and onion; marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Add salt and pepper, garnish with watercress.