- Singe and wash feet.
- Place in a pot with other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer slowly [about 2 to 3 hours or until meat separates from the bones].
- Reduce liquid to about ½ of the original quantity.
- Strain liquid into a large bowl or mold.
- Separate the meat and bones, discarding the bones.
- Cut meat into small pieces and add to liquid.
- Refrigerate until congealed.
- Remove fat from the surface.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Slice and serve cold with wedges of lemon or with prepared horseradish or mustard.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.