Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- regular bread dough
- cane sugar - in the US often sold under the brand name "Sugar in the Raw"
- quajada - a powdery soft cheese from Nicaragua (white farmer's cheese can be substituted)
- Roll the bread dough thin and cut into large triangles.
- Place about half a teaspoons of cane sugar and a small piece of quajada on one corned of the triangle.
- Fold over the other corner of the triangle and seal the edges.
- Bake until the bread is done.
- If you use refrigerated bread dough from a can it will only take a few minutes.
- If you make the bread dough from scratch it will take a while longer.