Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tomatoes, for slicing
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 (8 ounces) package Monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) package Cheddar cheese (optional)
- ½ of an onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1 Serrano pepper (optional)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 lemons, juice of
- For the Cheddar cheese, extra, medium, or mild sharpness doesn't matter, which ever the cook prefers.
- The Serrano pepper is good to use if you want the recipe to be really spicy.
- For the lemon juice you can use the kind you buy in the bottle or the real thing.
- Finely chop all of the ingredients except the cilantro(a blender is NOT a good idea for this recipe).
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Then add the lemon juice to the mix.
- Stir the ingredients so that they are evenly mixed.
- Finally, chop up the cilantro and stir the pieces into the mix.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Keeps for several days.