Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
6 to 8 servings.
- 1 medium cucumber
- 6 radishes
- 4 green onions
- 2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash red cayenne pepper
- lettuce cups (optional)
- Cut cucumber lengthwise into fourths, then into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Cut radishes into halves and onions into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place vegetables in blender container; add enough water to cover. Cover and blend on high speed until finely chopped; drain completely. (Can use your food processor, or vegetables can be finely chopped by hand).
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper and red pepper; stir in vegetables.
- I like to cover and refrigerate for several hours to let the flavors blend.
- Spoon into lettuce cups and, if desired, garnish with sliced ripe olives.