Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Rosenthal Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1989. Date and source of recipe unknown.
- 2 pounds kielbasa Sausage, cut into small pieces
- 3 medium white onions, sliced
- 5 carrots, scraped and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- Put Sausage in a jar with sliced onions.
- Use cooked Sausage and don't re-cook.
- Boil rest of ingredients and simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour over Sausage and let set in refrigerator 2 days before serving.