More traditional method Edit
- Cut up 1 pineapple, peel included.
- Put in large jar with 1 handful grapes, 1 sliced peach and pinch of oregano.
- Cover with water, cover jar, and let sit on counter several days.
- Strain liquid to use in recipe.
- Cover cabbage, carrots and radish with hot (not quite boiling) water, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Place cabbage in a large salad bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté onion, hot pepper (if used), bell peppers, oregano and salt.
- Stir into the cabbage mixture, mixing well.
- Pour 1½ cups pineapple vinegar over the cabbage, stirring well to dress all the vegetables.
- ↑ mix ¾ cup pineapple juice, ½ cup apple cider vinegar, ¼ cup water, pinch of oregano and 1 tablespoon oil.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.