Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
More traditional method Edit
- Cut up 1 pineapple, peel included.
- Put in large jar with 1 handful grapes, 1 sliced peach and pinch of oregano.
- Cover with water, cover jar, and let sit on counter several days.
- Strain liquid to use in recipe.
- Cover cabbage, carrots and radish with hot (not quite boiling) water, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Place cabbage in a large salad bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté onion, hot pepper (if used), bell peppers, oregano and salt.
- Stir into the cabbage mixture, mixing well.
- Pour 1½ cups pineapple vinegar over the cabbage, stirring well to dress all the vegetables.
- ↑ mix ¾ cup pineapple juice, ½ cup apple cider vinegar, ¼ cup water, pinch of oregano and 1 tablespoon oil.