Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak or boil saltfish to remove most of the salt, drain.
- Cut up the onions, tomato and Scotch bonnet (optional) and saute in a small bit of oil in a saucepan.
- Remove and place in a dish.
- "Pick up" (break in to small portions and remove any bones) saltfish and fry in the same saucepan with light oil.
- Add seasonings (onions, tomato, Scotch bonnet pepper) with ketchup and cook for 2–3 minutes.