Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fresh and tasty is the immediate impression you get when this salad is placed on the table - and so easy to make!!!. And why not make your own mustard vinaigrette to go with it.
- 300 g gherkin
- 200 g shallots
- 200 g cauliflower
- 150 g green tomatoes
- 150 g garden peas
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g wax beans
- 15 g horseradish
- 1 l vinegar
- 400 g sugar
- 100 g white flour
- 35 g mustard powder
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp atamon powder
- The vegetables are cleaned and cut in small pieces.
- You can parboil them in salty water to avoid hardness.
- Boil the vegetables in the vinegar for 2 minutes.
- Remove from vinegar.
- Mix the flour with a little cold vinegar and add to vegetables with the sugar and the herbs.
- Boil the vinegar for 5 minutes and return the vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Add the atamon.
- Ladle into atamon washed glasses and seal.