Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs of Chicken
- 2 lemons cut into halves
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 small red onion chopped into small cubes
- 2 cups of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of mashed garlic
- 1 cup of all purpose wheat flour
- In a pot boil the Chicken, Onion, parsley, a pinch of salt and garlic until the Chicken is tender but firm.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Take the Chicken out of the water and reserve.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with the flour.
- In a pot heat the oil.
- Cover the meat pieces in the flour and deep-fry until golden brown.
- Put on a paper towel for 1 minute.