Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 6 – 8 servings
- 2 pounds tilapia, thawed, 6 – 8 filets
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, ½ cup
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 small lemon
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoons onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon celery salt
- Blend topping ingredients in a small bowl; keep chilled until needed.
- Raise your oven rack to the highest setting and preheat the broiler.
- Line a large sheet pan with heavy foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the fish on the baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides.
- Broil 2-3 minutes; flip fish over and broil 2 – 3 minutes on the other side.
- Spread topping evenly over fish.
- It will tend to melt and run off, so just spoon it back on top of the fish as well as you can.
- Broil about 2 minutes to brown the topping, watching very closely so that it doesn't burn.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per ⅙ recipe: 307 Calories | 19g Fat | 31g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 1g Net Carbs
- Per ⅛ recipe: 230 Calories | 15g Fat | 23g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 1g Net Carbs