This is a really good dip, instead of the cilantro I used green onions as a garnish, and I used 1 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese to make it more cheesy. I also used Fritos to eat the dip with.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 24 servings.
- 8 oz pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
- 10½ oz can chili
- ½ cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Spread cream cheese into bottom of microwaveable pie plate, top with chili and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with assorted Nabisco crackers.