Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a really good dip, instead of the cilantro I used green onions as a garnish, and I used 1 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese to make it more cheesy. I also used Fritos to eat the dip with.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 24 servings.
- 8 oz pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
- 10½ oz can chili
- ½ cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Spread cream cheese into bottom of microwaveable pie plate, top with chili and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with assorted Nabisco crackers.