- Prep: 10 minutes - Total: 15 minutes
- 1 medium green or red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. thinly sliced deli roast Beef
- 4 French bread rolls, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip, heated as directed on label
Cook and stir peppers and Onion in oil in large skillet on medium heat until tender.
Add meat; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Fill rolls with meat mixture.
Drizzle with CHEEZ WHIZ.
Serve with catsup or pizza sauce.
- Makes 4 servings
- Variation : Substitute sliced Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product for CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip. Prepare meat mixture as directed. Top with prepared Cheese product; cover. Continue cooking until prepared Cheese product is melted. Fill rolls with meat mixture and serve as directed.