Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 1¾ cups of dip.
- 8 oz pkg Philadelphia neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp zesty Italian dressing
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped basil
- Spread cheese onto bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix tomatoes and dressing, spoon over cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and basil.
- Serve with crackers or assorted cut up vegetables.