Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 5 dozen cookies
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 cup honey
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl, whisk first 8 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In 2nd bowl, beat butter,eggs, and zest until smooth, beat in honey until combined, beat in dry ingredients until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate dough overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Form 1 tsp dough into a ball.
- On floured work surface, form each ball into a 2½ inch long log.
- Blend into crescent shape and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 8 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove from oven, cool 1 minute.
- Roll warm cookies into powdered sugar.