Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Small, bite-size, fancy iced cake, generally made with white or chocolate flavored cake but any flavor can be used.
Also refers to a small, decorative, rich cookie.
- 2¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cup shortening
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
1. Cream together the sugar, butter and shortening until smooth then beat in vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, until fluffy.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt).
3. Add this flour mixture and the evaporated milk to the original mixture alternately. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed, then fold in the sour cream.
4. Spread onto a parchment lined half sheet pan. Bake at 325°F until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (25-35 minutes - but check at 25 minutes!).