Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Pesto Recipes large collection of Pesto recipes. Different styles and difficulties
- Cook Time: About 5–10 minutes
- medium bunch of basil
- 4 – 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, skinned and crushed
- 1 ounce pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all the ingredients, except the cheese, in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the cheese and add more oil if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Serve over pasta.