Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cut-up cooked Chicken
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 package (8 ounces) ready-to-serve pizza crusts (6 inches in diameter)
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook celery in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender; reduce heat.
Stir in Chicken and pesto.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Spoon Chicken mixture onto pizza crusts.
Mix Cheese and lettuce; sprinkle over Chicken mixture.
Cut each pizza crust in half.
- Makes 4 servings