Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You absolutely have to try that pesto stuffed Chicken recipe I talked about in my interview with Recipes Wiki.com. It works best if you make the pesto first.
- 2-5 peeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts
- spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Pulse on your small food processor or processor attachment on your blender, then fill processor to the top with washed and dried spinach leaves and pulse till blended TWICE (or once if you have a big processor), finally add 1/2 cup crumbled feta Cheese and pulse until it's a thick paste.
- Pound the Chicken breasts until thin, but not torn, and spread 1-2 tablespoons of pesto on middle of breast half.
- Roll into plastic wrap square for each breast and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Then dredge in 1 beaten egg and coat with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Fry in 1/2" hot oil on both sides until golden brown (about 7 minutes).
- Bake in heated oven at 350 degrees, uncovered about 35 minutes until Chicken is 160 degrees or opaque in the middle.
- Let rest while you set the table and light the candles, or make a hollandaise sauce.