Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat water in a large saucepan with the orange, until it boils.
- Add rice and cook over low heat until the water is absorbed (and the rice is well cooked).
- Remove the orange rind, and add coconut, raisins, vanilla,spices, and add the 3 cans of milk.
- Cook over low heat for some 10 minutes, stirring always with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking.
- The pudding must acquire a thick, creamy consistency.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Serve with enough cinnamon powder to cover the surface.