- Drain peel, then cut into slivers; cool, refrigerate.
- Shell eggs; cut in half, then remove yolks, chop whites and set aside.
- Mash egg yolks, then add cottage cheese, red pepper, tabasco, pepper, seasoned salt, salt, and cream.
- Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add olive oil while continuing to beat, blend in onion and parsley.
- Arrange lettuce leaves; heap potato slices in center; spread with cheese salad dressing, covering potatoes completely.
- Garnish with chopped egg whites, , and parsley sprigs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.