- Mix onion, lemon juice, ½ tsp salt and the red pepper; cover and reserve.
- Heat 1 inch salt water to boiling.
- Add potatoes.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat.
- Cover and cook 20-25 minutes, drain and cool.
- Pare potatoes; cut into fourths.
- Heat cream cheese, halfand half, chilies, ¼ tsp salt, stirring 10-12 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes on lettuce leaves.
- Spoon cheese mixture over potatoes.
- Drain onion; arrange on cheese and potatoes.
- Garnish with olives and eggs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.