Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
For flan* 6 x eggs
- To prepare sauce:
- Pour Sugar and water in a heavy saucepan and simmer over medium heat.
- Stir constantly about 8 minutes or until Sugar is golden.
- Pour hot caramel sauce into ovenproof pie plate or 8 inch round baking pan
- Let it cool completely.
- To prepare flan:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly add condensed milk, then evaporated milk.
- Add vanilla, blending well.
- Pour flan mixture over ovenproof dish coated with caramel.
- Carefully place filled dish into a baking pan.
- Bake about 40 minutes.
- Flan is cooked when a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven.
- Carefully separate flan from dish with a thin knife and let cool.
- Invert on a flat dish and garnish with sliced strawberries, maraschino cherry or other fruit.